Mental Health Coverage
Resources that help you find care to recover and cope.
What does your plan cover?
As a Community Care Health Plan Member you have access to great resources like:
- Mental health care services for all ages
- Inpatient hospital services
- Outpatient services
- Access to Community Care Health Plan providers without Primary Care Physician (PCP) referral
For more information about your benefits call the Community Care Health Plan customer service department toll-free at 1-855-343-2247.
An important note
No Doctor Referral Needed
- Coverage is obtained through plan providers. Any out-of-network service is not covered and you‘ll be responsible for the charges.
- Mental health services will not be approved, denied or modified based solely on the type of admission (voluntary or involuntary) or method of transportation to a health facility.
You don’t need a referral from your primary care doctor to get access to mental health services. However, only services offered through plan providers will be covered. So the best way to ensure coverage is to find a doctor
in your network before taking the next step.