Helping Our Members Navigate COVID-19
Effective Immediately, CCH Is Waiving ALL Copayments for ANY Telehealth Visit through June 30th, 2020 for CMP e-Visits and Teladoc.
All Copayments for CMP e-Visits Are WAIVED through June 30th, 2020
To help reduce the risk of exposing you and others to the
flu, common cold and coronavirus (COVID-19), Community
Medical Providers (CMP) will be seeing patients who have
coronavirus, flu, and cold-like symptoms via e-Visits
To learn more, including a list of participating providers, visit: https://www.communitycarehealth.org/e-visits/
For more information from CMP, please see COVID-19 FAQs https://www.cmpmedical.com/covid-19
All Copayments Are WAIVED through June 30th, 2020
Simply login to the Teladoc web site or Mobile App to be
connected with a board-certified provider 24 hours a day/ 7
days a week via phone, video or app.
For more information: www.teladoc.com | 1-800-Teladoc
Please be sure to review the following guidelines to keep you informed and to help you protect yourself and those around you:
- If you are sick, stay home (and keep sick children home). It’s the best way to avoid spread of illness.
- If you have flu-like symptoms such as a fever, cough or sore throat, or difficulty breathing, please call your primary care doctor’s office for further instructions. Do not go to doctor’s office until you’ve spoken to the office and received instructions. If you need immediate medical attention, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow and wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- To help reduce the risk of exposing you and others to the flu, common cold and COVID-19, we ask that you take advantage of telehealth options available to CCH members whenever possible.
- Contact the Fresno County Health Department if you develop symptoms, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19. For guidance, contact Fresno County Health Department at (559) 600-3332.
For more information and resources, including those directly related to COVID-19, please visit our CCH website at: