Community Care Health and Weight Watchers (WWReimagined) are committed to helping improve your overall health through a powerful new partnership and three distinct programs. All CCH members can join WW today at a special discounted price and take advantage of WW Freestyle (myWW), WW for Diabetics, or Kurbo by WW for Adolescents and Teens.
CCH will subsidize at least 50% of the membership costs for members, and for some programs, CCH subsidizes 100% – making them completely free to you!
WW now has online workshops while we are social distancing!
On-site weekly workshops: For employer groups that enroll a minimum of 15 members at a specific site, WW will have a leader come to that site and hold the weekly workshop! Imagine being able to attend your WW weekly meeting in your break room or cafeteria! So it helps to get your co-workers enrolled too!
- MyWW Program: Digital: $8.05 per month
- MyWW Program: Digital & Workshops: $18.25 per month
CCH Provides Extra Support for Diabetics
As a CCH member, when you sign up for WW for Diabetes, you will receive:
- More than 50% off program costs
- A personalized food plan and unlimited coaching from a dedicated CDE/RD.
- Tailored materials to address weight loss and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Unlimited access to in-person WW workshops and digital tools, including the WW app.
- Weekly CDE emails to tailor workshop room topics to members with Type-2 Diabetes.
Did You Know: A moderate weight loss of 5% even for people who are significantly overweight can have a positive impact on blood sugar?
WW for Diabetics Program Pricing
$19.11 per month
Kurbo by WW for Adolescents and Kids
CCH & WW is also offering Kurbo by WW, a proven program that helps kids and teens to build healthy habits for life. Using their phones to track their progress, the fun app keeps them on track so that parents don’t have to play food cop. Videos and games encourage physical activity, and in-app meditations help kids and teens manage stress.
Kurbo by WW Program Pricing
$0 for 3-month membership