Mental Health Coverage
No Referral Needed
You don’t need a referral from your primary care doctor to access mental health services. However, only services offered through plan providers will be covered. So the best way to ensure coverage is to find a provider in your network before taking the next step.
Community Care Health has partnered with Halcyon Behavioral for both mental health and substance abuse disorders. Members have direct access to participating providers for behavioral health services without obtaining a referral from their primary care physician.
Providers, or members, can call Halcyon Behavioral at (888) 425-4800 for pre-certification of services. The line is available 24/7/365. For all other questions, please call (855) 424-4457
CCH Plan Coverage
As a Community Care Health Member, you have access to great resources, including:
- Mental health care services for all ages
- Inpatient hospital services
- Outpatient services
- Access to Community Care Health providers without Primary Care Physician (PCP) referral
For more information about your benefits, call the Community Care Health customer service department toll-free at 1-855-343-2247.
- Coverage is obtained through plan providers.
- Any out-of-network service is not covered and you‘ll be responsible for the charges.
- Mental health services will not be approved, denied or modified based solely on the type of admission (voluntary or involuntary) or method of transportation to a health facility