Community Care Health (CCH) wants to reassure those members affected by a state of emergency or health emergency (emergency) that you will continue to have access to medically necessary health care services.
If you have been affected by an emergency, the following are some of the actions CCH may take, as it deems necessary or appropriate for the circumstances:
- Shortened time limits for CCH to approve prior authorizations or referrals.
- Extended timeframes that prior authorizations and referrals remain valid.
- Prescription refill limitations suspended.
- Affected members permitted to refill prescriptions at out-of-network pharmacies.
- Access to out-of-network providers if in-network providers are unavailable or if members are displaced due to the emergency.
- Replaced medical equipment or supplies.
- Extended filing deadlines for claims, if applicable.
- New member ID cards issued.
We are here to help. Please contact Customer Service at 1-855-343-2247 if you need assistance or have questions or concerns.