Community Care Health wants to reassure those members affected by natural disasters that you will continue to have access to medically necessary health care services.
If you have been affected by a natural disaster, the following are some of the actions Community Care Health may take, as it deems necessary or appropriate for the circumstances:
• Relaxed time limits for prior authorizations or referrals.
• Prescription refill limitations suspended.
• Affected members permitted to refill prescriptions at out-of-network pharmacies.
• Access to out-of-network providers if in-network providers are unavailable or if members are displaced due to the disaster.
• Replaced medical equipment or supplies.
• Extended filing deadlines for claims, if applicable.
• New member ID cards issued.
We are here to help. Please contact Customer Service at 1-855-343-2247 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have any questions.